Turning Data Into Insight
Xlteq are specialists in Excel Spreadsheet and Access Database development, offering a range of different solutions to meet the management reporting needs of your business.
Excel and Access Solutions
- Design and build a new Access database or Excel spreadsheet
- Review and repair or upgrade an existing model
- Provide ongoing support for new or existing databases and spreadsheets
Our Excel and Access Consultants are experienced in automating time consuming tasks, consolidate multiple data sources, and modelling database solutions to improved productivity and data management.
- "Xlteq did an excellent job in providing us with a cost effective and user friendly reporting tool, designed for quick reference by senior management during The Championships, Wimbledon."Nathan Goldblatt - Head of Business Planning, AELTC, The Championships, WimbledonAELTC
GET IN TOUCH
The First Steps
We will want to meet, either in person or remotely, this enables us to get a good understanding of your existing system or tool and to see what needs to be included in your desired solution. It also introduces you to the team who will be working on the project. When we have completed this review we will provide you with a report outlining the options available including the potential costs and timescales to deliver the solution.
How Much Will It Cost?
For most projects you will be given a fixed cost. This allows you to assess the potential return on investment and ensures no unwanted surprises at the end of the project. We also offer a day rate for the appropriate projects and are always open to discuss the cost structure to adjust to your parameters.
What Happens Next?
When you are satisfied with the scope and price we will start the build. Most projects are iterative and often evolve during the development. The consultant will be in regular contact with you to update progress, either on site or remotely. Once the tool is completed and delivered, there is a period of training and extensive testing. During this time we will fix bugs and also enhance areas to your approval.
When the project is finished and fully installed the first month of support is provided free of charge. This will ensure that any unforeseen bugs can be resolved in a live situation.
After this period, we don’t just disappear and you have a number of options available to you:
- We offer an annual support contract to cover bugs fixes and minor usability issues.
- Alternatively, if you decide that the annual support option is not for you we can just charge an hourly rate for fixes.
- Further Development will be quoted on an individual basis.
Our Excel and Access Services
Xlteq Working With
Contact Us for a Free Consultation and Quote
You can call us now on 020 3817 6945 or click on contact us below.