NameHR Reporting Automation
"A huge thank you for the work you have done so far to help us – I really think you have saved us at least two week of work every month with what you have done already and in my case, you have saved me from a lot of worry!"
Global Partnership Team Director
HR Headcount Reporting Automated
A leading Auctioneer came to xlteq to help streamline and automate their global headcount reporting. This included real-time clarification of total headcount coupled with detailed location status functionality.
The Problem - FTE (headcount) reporting
This task was typically an 8 day process conducted on a monthly basis. It often contained significant errors due to the heavy manual intervention required to create the report.
- Templates manually created and populated with data from HR system (Workday),
- Checked centrally
- Distributed to 40 departments for validation – typically updating leavers and joiners
- Collated centrally
- Consolidated data from templates manually imported (copied and pasted) into new excel listing
- Analysts manually filter excel list and create final reports for board
Our first task was to design a standardised template for all departments to interface. Next we built controlling application which:
- Automatically imported the data from Workday into 40 new workbooks based on the standardised template.
- Consolidated data from returned templates into Excel listing
- Automatically (through the use of excel formulae) calculated the headcount summary report
The final output was a fully automated reporting suite for board use. Showing the headcount summary and backup detail reports by department.
Template creation, consolidation and reporting reduced to 4 minutes every month.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation and Quote
You can call us now on 020 3817 6945 or click on contact us below.