Blogs from the Excel and Access Experts
Read some of the latest blogs from the team at Xlteq
"Xlteq provided unparalleled customer service and technical solutions beyond what we had scoped in our original requirement. I can only speak highly of xlteq who went above and beyond in assisting us to resolve various technical problems we were seeking help to address."Christopher Buckland - Head of Research Costing and Bid Management, Cranfield UniversitySubject
"We turned to Xlteq to help us build a complex MS Access database to support operational processes and reporting for our trade finance solutions.
Our requirements were quite specific and technical, so we were really impressed by how quickly Xlteq got to grips with the detail and delivered exactly what was needed. Frequently, solutions went even further than we asked for.
The ongoing support has also been exemplary and Xlteq has consistently coped with the evolving needs of a growing business.
We would wholeheartedly recommend the team to anyone looking to build a database or spreadsheet."
Edward Till - Principle, Levantor Capital
- Excel & Access Database Consultants | Xlteq | Excel & Access Support xlteq.com/#.XIkc4A4l2bo.…
- Don’t get left behind: Prof examines how big data, automation are revolutionizing the world of retail - News - Purd… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Big data, crystal balls, and looking glasses: Reviewing 2017, predicting 2018 zd.net/2jahj1m via @ZDNet @TravelTracker_
- Nokia taps into automation trend with data refinery software fiercetelecom.com/telecom/nokia-…
- Perspective | New York is the most expensive city in the world for business travel wapo.st/2B5beNJ?tid=ss…
- School Of Cloud Analytics Established, Will It Rock? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/adrianbr…